Fiat Cento
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.
Fiat Cento

Tutto quello che c'è da sapere sulle Fiat Cinquecento e Seicento!

Sito UfficialeSito Ufficiale  IndiceIndice  Ultime immaginiUltime immagini  RegistratiRegistrati  Accedi  

a bit of fun from a few years ago!!

Andare in basso 
5 partecipanti
AutoreMessaggio
yellasei
utente attivo
utente attivo
yellasei

Maschio
Numero di messaggi : 62
Auto posseduta : seicento sporting

a bit of fun from a few years ago!! Empty
MessaggioTitolo: a bit of fun from a few years ago!!   a bit of fun from a few years ago!! Icon_minitimeDom Gen 04, 2009 1:45 pm

photoshop pic done by a friend of mine Wink
a bit of fun from a few years ago!! Yellasei_big
Torna in alto Andare in basso
pippobj
moderatore
moderatore

Maschio
Numero di messaggi : 160
Auto posseduta : Seicento Sporting

MessaggioTitolo: Re: a bit of fun from a few years ago!!   a bit of fun from a few years ago!! Icon_minitimeDom Gen 04, 2009 2:53 pm

nice job..
really!!

Codice:

I'll move this 3d in the international area
seizerozero
Luca the prof
seizerozero

Maschio
Numero di messaggi : 340
Auto posseduta : EX FIAT SEICENTO 1.1 ---> 05 R.I.P

MessaggioTitolo: Re: a bit of fun from a few years ago!!   a bit of fun from a few years ago!! Icon_minitimeDom Gen 04, 2009 3:15 pm

it's a really fun Smile
dannyorange
utente giornaliero
utente giornaliero
dannyorange

Maschio
Numero di messaggi : 376
Auto posseduta : seicento

MessaggioTitolo: Re: a bit of fun from a few years ago!!   a bit of fun from a few years ago!! Icon_minitimeDom Gen 04, 2009 4:24 pm

great mate !!!

So from where you came from ???

I lived in Bolton near Manchester for almost 2 years and my brother still live over there, he work in a
Ducati store !!!

For me is very important to chat with somebody from UK because in this way I can improve my english.

It,s not easy for me to write in english (I prefer to speak)
When I'll go to Bolton( I hope in spring time) I will try to call you for a meeting
(if you want).

bye
yellasei
utente attivo
utente attivo
yellasei

Maschio

MessaggioTitolo: Re: a bit of fun from a few years ago!!   a bit of fun from a few years ago!! Icon_minitimeDom Gen 04, 2009 6:52 pm

dannyorange ha scritto:
great mate !!!

So from where you came from ???

I lived in Bolton near Manchester for almost 2 years and my brother still live over there, he work in a
Ducati store !!!

For me is very important to chat with somebody from UK because in this way I can improve my english.

It,s not easy for me to write in english (I prefer to speak)
When I'll go to Bolton( I hope in spring time) I will try to call you for a meeting
(if you want).

bye
i live in southport which has liverpool one side and preston on the other, bolton is not that far away. which DUCATI shop is it?? i work in a BMW bike dealership in my town.
orion_88
Fondatore
Fondatore
orion_88

Maschio
Numero di messaggi : 2198
Auto posseduta : fiat seicento sporting abarth

MessaggioTitolo: Re: a bit of fun from a few years ago!!   a bit of fun from a few years ago!! Icon_minitimeDom Gen 04, 2009 6:53 pm

wow great wonderfull Shocked Shocked Shocked can you ask to your friend if he make the same thing with my car?
dannyorange
utente giornaliero
utente giornaliero
dannyorange

Maschio
Numero di messaggi : 376
Auto posseduta : seicento

MessaggioTitolo: Re: a bit of fun from a few years ago!!   a bit of fun from a few years ago!! Icon_minitimeDom Gen 04, 2009 7:21 pm

i live in southport which has liverpool one side and preston on the other, bolton is not that far away. which DUCATI shop is it?? i work in a BMW bike dealership in my town.

I been at Liverpool a lot of time but I never been to southport and to preston(maybe).
Anyway I don't know the name of the shop where my brother work but for sure I can tell you that before to begin in this shop he worked in Ducati Store in Bury and I think in Bury there is only one ducati Store.
yellasei
utente attivo
utente attivo
yellasei

Maschio

MessaggioTitolo: Re: a bit of fun from a few years ago!!   a bit of fun from a few years ago!! Icon_minitimeDom Gen 04, 2009 7:45 pm

orion_88 ha scritto:
wow great wonderfull Shocked Shocked Shocked can you ask to your friend if he make the same thing with my car?
i can ask him and see if he can Wink what i want is the same as your signature, the 3 angle pixel pic! anyone know who can do this??
yellasei
utente attivo
utente attivo
yellasei

Maschio

MessaggioTitolo: Re: a bit of fun from a few years ago!!   a bit of fun from a few years ago!! Icon_minitimeDom Gen 04, 2009 7:47 pm

dannyorange ha scritto:

I been at Liverpool a lot of time but I never been to southport and to preston(maybe).
Anyway I don't know the name of the shop where my brother work but for sure I can tell you that before to begin in this shop he worked in Ducati Store in Bury and I think in Bury there is only one ducati Store.
i don't know the shop in bury but i am sure a friend of mine knows the people from there.
Contenuto sponsorizzato

MessaggioTitolo: Re: a bit of fun from a few years ago!!   a bit of fun from a few years ago!! Icon_minitime

a bit of fun from a few years ago!!
Pagina 1 di 1